January 2, 2011

Past Present // Future Perfect

2010, we'll never forget you. But just to be safe, I'd like to share bits and pieces of what made this past year worth remembering... which could, possibly make your A list this year.

In other words: "He who laughs last, laughs best". So the best fo 2010, will wait for 2011.

Let's talk fashion... or style? What's more important, fashion or style? When it comes to fashion, I'm no one really. I mean, I love it, it's part of my every day life. I enjoy picking out outfits, getting ready for a night out with the girls or something a little more special. I LOVE shopping, (even if it's only window shopping) and looking at fashion magazines and blogs. But really? I don't work in the fashion industry (yet, haha) so my concept of fashion is purely based on my personal style, and what I think and feel suites me. So, Im guessing, style is more important than fashion after all... Tough question though. Ha!

Anyway, the point of all this was really an introduction to, the "IT GIRL'S" of 2010; a group of girls that are just too damn stylish for this world... And by stylish I don't only mean they always (or almost always) look unbelievably good, but that their unique taste in fashion has evolved from a just style to a personality or concept as a whole, and not just as a fashion statement.


So, here they are: Boys wanna date
them. Girls wanna bee like them.
The It Girls:

P.S: Look them up, and get inspired!