December 22, 2010

Xmas Wishlist

While focusing on the true meaning of the holidays - all the parties, the get togethers, the last minute packing - i haven't had any time to make a list, check it twice or buy a single gift for anybody I know (not to mention write a single post for you guys). It's really driving me crazy, it is sooo not like me. I usually have my To Do lists, as well as my entire Christmas gift list all ticked out by december 20th. Yet, this year, it's been rather complicated. You see, I keep finding all sort of gifts for, well, ME!! Haha, is that a bad thing?

I don't know how good or bad I've really been this year (I guess it all depends who I compare myself to... the world is after all, a place of moral confusion). But what I do know my Christmas wish list keeps growing and growing, and if the rain in San Diego doesn't stop soon, my online shopping monster is gonna seriously start feeding himself on some glorious holiday feasts.

Anyway, time for some late night gossip girl. You know you love me, xoxo!!

P.S: This is one of the many gifts i want. Im feeling minty this holiday season.