December 22, 2010

Music Is My Hot Hot Sex

With only 9 days to go before the year is (finally) over, it's only natural you find yourself going back to those special events that made 2010 different from every other year. The gloomy days // the unexpected wild parties // the people that made you happy // the people you wish you'd never see again // the list goes on and on...
But moving on to more important matters. I'd really like you to think of what this year would've been like, without the music that made us get through it? 

I don't know about you, but i seriously could NOT live a single day without music. So, i decided its time for the first ever "oh, hello lucy - Best of 2010: The Album Edition", which will consist of me, posting my favorite 2010 albums... Hey, if Rolling Stone Magazine can do it, it's only fair, 
right? Haha

Come back tomorrow and find out who's No. 7 on the countdown...