December 13, 2010

Bling! Bling!

They say diamonds are a girl's best friend... then again, so are bags, shoes, makeup or anything else that makes you look like $1000 bucks for that matter. Well, I don't know about you, but i've never been a one-best-friend-kindda girl. Me and my BFF's usually travel in packs, or at least pairs. The more the merrier, right?

Anyway, this post is not really about BFF's and the beauty of the twisted female mind (we'll talk about that some other time, i promise). It's actually about weddings and how much I'm being haunted by the them ever since 2 very close friends (including one of my BFF's) got engaged. I've literally been bombarded by bridal catalogs, brochures, photographs, movies, pff, you name it. There's like a freakin Bridezila following me everywhere i go.
And don´t get me wrong, I look forward to my wedding day and all, but dude, c'mon, I'm 22 years old!! Marriage is something I'm just not ready for... Any. Time. Soon.

Never the less, if someone out there really, really wants to marry me (now, or in the not so near future) or just feels like being nice and giving my finger some high quality bling, DO NOT hesitate on getting me this lovely friendship / engagement / whatever you want to call it, diamond ring from Maison Martin Margiela. I would be eternally grateful... It might even take my mind of that diamond ring tattoo I want.

Haha!! Much love.