March 30, 2011

Just, Do It?

You know how we all have that one new years resolution that's stays as nothing more that a new years resolution all year round? Or that post-it that's always hanging around in your room (but you wish to ignore), reminding you of that little something you "need to do"... Yeah, you know which one I'm talking about. Well for me, it's always been *Reminder: Go to the GYM - or rather join a GYM.

So I did. For the first time in my entire life, I sold by soul to the Devil, and joined the GYM... together with my sister. It took us about a month to actually get started, but now, I'm happy to say, I'm in pain. But the good kind of pain, you know? Like, the one that's actually worth it. I even got a new pair of fluorescent-nike-shoes, which totally get me in the "exercise" mood when ever I put them on. The only thing missing is a new @theGYM playlist to really pump things up!

Anyway, I found the new Nike "BE FREE" Spring / Summer campaign pretty cool - and relevant - to this post... plus the collection is amazing! Love the colors.

So, moral of the story... Just Do It, seriously!

http://vimeo.com/19286902