March 28, 2011

Blonde Ambition

Ok, so I think I've made it pretty clear I have a huge girl crush on Blake Lively, but can you really blame me? No, I didn't think so. And specially not after what you're about to see.
As I've mentioned before, not only was she chosen to be the image for CHANEL Mademoiselle, she also happens to be Karl Lagerfelds new BFF ... oh, and she's dating Ryan Gosling - Yes, who wouldn't want to be her.

Anyway, it's been easy to keep up with Blake and Karl's growing friendship and working sessions thanks to Chanel News, an entire blog dedicated to what happens behind the scenes, on and off the runway, the VIP parties we do not have access to, etc. It's pretty amazing to see how a campaign or a collection comes together, especially when you hear it first hand from Monsieur Lagerfeld.

So today, you have the privilege of going behind the scenes of the CHANEL Mademoiselle campaign, enjoy a beautiful blonde pose for the camera, adding one (or two) leather goods to your wish-list - and then look at the final result on the actual Chanel website.


I know all of this sounds difficult, but, try not to hate her. After all, she's only human.

... Pff, yeah right!

http://chanel-news.chanel.com/en/making-the-ad/video-the-mademoiselle-campaign-with-blake-lively/