February 8, 2011

Spring Fever!!

Ok, so I know there's still some winter ahead... but, can we please just move on to spring?! Or, can designers just keep their lovely clothes stored away somewhere far far away, where I can't see them, not even take a peek? Cause, seriously, this is getting out of control, I mean it's not even funny. Every look-book, video or campaign I've seen related to spring / summer 2011 has at least one to-die-for piece in them... which means, I have four options in order to get every single item on my "wish list":

1- Rob a bank
2- Destroy my reputation
4- Get myself a Sugar Daddy
3- Stop going through racks, magazines and blogs.

Ha! Who am I kidding... easier said than done! None of them solve my problem. So, I guess, I'll have to reduce my wish list, stick to ZARA (which is totally love) and pray to God I win the lottery.


So, if you find yourself stuck in the same shitty position as me, or just feel like watching something pretty, here's some more spring fiesta for you to enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8FfmPV1TXE