January 22, 2011

More! More!! More!!!

I just saw the new PRADA Spring / Summer 2011 campaign video... pff, this is all i have to say:

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

... Ok, no! The "wooaahhh" only describes the way it makes me feel. Clearly there's so much more you can say about it. Like the electrifying mood-lift that penetrates your body as you listen to Ratatat.* Or the amaaazing prints and colors on every single outfit, that make you wanna party somewhere in the French Riviera, with a nice cocktail in one hand and an even nicer french beau in the other. Oh, to happy hour like the french! I think I'm more than ready for the summer time....

So, yeah, I'm having a more, more, more PRADA moment. Can you blame me?


*omg, im soo excited about their live show next month... its gonna be da-shiiit


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBBGE7vz02s