January 19, 2011

Ciao Bello!!

Ciao and Bello. Probably the two most important words from the Italian dictionary every girl should know. Specially if you're in Milan during Fashion week and you're surrounded my beautiful young male models, and not so young Italian men. No really, when it comes to Italians, the older the better... at least when it comes to dressing. They have the most amazing sense of style, and Im not just talking about the men (for a change).

Anyway, lets get back to Fashion Week and the amazing shows that some of the biggest names in Fashion have put together for this years fall / winter collection. Once again, I'm no fashion expert, so my contribution to this blog is pure entertainment... Having said that (haha) I must say, I loved the bright vs. neutral color combinations many designer used this season, specially Jil Sander and Burberry. There's lots of texture, lots of man purses (I personally wouldn't mind having), lots of coats and lots of leather... we like that!!

So, here's a quick peek at what's going on... but c'mon, a quick peek is no way near enough! So I suggest you click here >>  http://www.fuckingyoung.es/  and scroll down all the amazing looks the guys at Fucking Young! have selected for their amazing blog.