December 29, 2010

Hell Yea!!

No. 2 - Yeasayer "Odd Blood"

It's funny how one song can make like a band so much. I remember listening to"Ambling Alp" (the pre-released single from Yeasayer's second album) on my way to school, about a year ago. It's one of those songs that makes you smile while driving, or at least it made me smile. It's also one of those songs you wanna tell your friends about, so the cheer can be spread... or something like that. Haha

Despite the fact that experimental rock might not sound like a total crowd pleaser, like "Ambling Alp", Odd Blood itself should appeal to a lot of people. And although I fell in love with that particular single,  it was the Avant Guard mood in songs like "O.N.E", "Love Me Girl" and "Mondegreen" that really turn me on.

So, if you forgot someone on your list this year... well, you know what to do.