November 13, 2011

SSL#13 - The Piano Man

There are just over 52 weeks in a year. So, there should be just as many sundays, and therefor, 52 gorgeous guys for the Secret Sunday Lovers post. Only 52 a year? 4 every month, 1 for each week? That shouldn't be a problem, right?

Well, you might be surprised, but every now and then (and only every now ad then) I find myself sitting in front of my computer, completely blanked out, with no celebrity hotties to crush on. I've contemplated the idea of posting about hot guys I actually know, but then I think it would be not only harder (since the amount of hot guys I actually know is pretty darn small) but also, kinda weird / stalker. So, bad idea.

Luckily, today is not one of those days. Tonight's SSL is (and has been for the past 10 years, approximately) without a doubt one of my personal-top-3-favorite male figures. Some might call it a "90's girl problem" issue. Other might say he looks like a 90's girl himself. I see him as one of the most beautiful guys in the music business. I've had the privilege of seeing him (and the rest of the band) perform five times, including last nights show, here in Mexico City and I have to say, he just gets cuter with time.

So, I really don't care what you might think of me, or if you stop reading my blog from now onwards. I'm a true and proud Hanson fan, so, deal with it! Haha


Name: Taylor Hanson // Age: 28 // Profession: Musician // Why we love him: His beautiful voice. He plays so many instruments he could start a one man show (he plays keyboards, piano, percussions, bongos, drums, tambourine, guitar, bass guitar and the harmonica). He's not only hot and talented but he's a good person - he and his brothers started the "Take The Walk" movement, which raises funds to support 5 different causes creating great challenges in Africa (for more info on this go here: http://www.takethewalk.net/ ). He sometimes dresses like a J. Crew model. He has a lovely family (wife Natalie and 4 kids). Ahhh, he is just so perfect I wanna die!