August 24, 2011

Sunny Side Up

Although there are still 30 days until fall season officially kicks in, it already feels like summer has ended. Oh, summer time. That time of the year when you just can't wait to go outside and soak in as much sun, music and free-floating joie de vivre as you possibly can. All of which feels so much better with a little iced coffee on the side... or maybe that's just me.
But really, think about it. No mater where or how you spend your summer, it always has that special "something" that makes us all go woohoo!! It's like your brain stops working and you just can't get enough of anything anymore - whether it's exploring new things, behaving like a crazy spring breaker, or just relaxing at home reading or listening to your favorite music. Or perhaps, all of the above.

Well, my summer consisted of pretty much four main activities: eating / sleeping / sun bathing and tumblr-ing (oh yeah, the addiction got even worst). BTW, If you think that sounds like fun, try doing it for a whole month and you'll see it gets pretty boring after the first 2 weeks. Either way, I cant complain. I love california and I actually loved spending some quality time with the family and hanging out with one of my BFF's who's about to get married.

Anyway, here are a couple of things that make up my summer '11 for me... what's on your summer memory box?