July 25, 2011

SSL#8 - Adam Devine

I know, I know, yet another Secret Sunday Lover that has been moved to Monday, I'm sorry. But, I'm sure you'll forgive me after what I bring to you today. He has been part of my "Top 5 Man Candy" for quite a while. I've had the privilege of seeing him preform live twice - Saturday night would've been my third time, but the front rows were sold out, and c'mon what's the point in going to a Maroon 5 concert if you don't have good seats, right? Anyway, I figured it was time for Adam to join the Secret Sunday Lover Club.

 
Name: Adam Levine // Age: 32 // Profession: Front man and guitarist for Maroon 5 // Why we love him? Pff, where do I even start... HE IS TRUBO-HOT. He is one of those "Every girl wants to date him, every guy wants to be him" guys. He's a bad-boy turned nice-guy, but still has that bad ass attitude that drives us crazy. He is a great performer. He is not single, but has a drop dead gorgeous girlfriend (model Anne Vyalitsyna) so, you really can't complain. Oh, I could go on and on (and on) about all the things we love about Adam, but I'd rather not - I could do without those tattoos, though.

It was hard choosing a particular video, he looks so good in all of them, but that grease-look in "Misery" the first single from Maroon 5's latest album, is something To-Dye-For!! Enjoy