July 17, 2011

SSL#7 - Mystery Man

It's been almost a month since my last post. Sad, but true. I don't know why I haven't been posting as much as I did before. I could say I've just been busy (which is partly true) but honestly, I was under a severe "lack of inspiration" phase that has finally come to an end - hurray to that - thanks to a recent and unexpected trip to NYC. That place is too f*cking amazing. There are so many unbelievably cool places to go to, so many unbelievably delicious dishes to eat, so many unbelievably breathtaking things to see, so many unbelievably gorgeous people to stare at... WhoaaWhoaaaWhoaa!! I wanna go back - so badly.

But, since that won't be possible, at least not for a while, I guess I'm just left with a bunch of stories to tell and a bunch of things to share... But that's coming up later this week, because today, it's sunday, and today's Secret Sunday Lover is a young man who I've had a crush on for a while now, and who'd maintained his identity secret until earlier today.

Name: James Hampson // Age: 21 // Profession: Model // Why we love him: He likes to surf, snowboard, skateboard, musical instruments and curry. His favorite piece of clothing is a knitted jumper from the 60's his dad gave him. He is so beautiful ( I wish I could say handsome) he reminds us of Daria Werbowy - but the reason I love he most is... He looks great with a toothbrush in his mouth!