April 21, 2011

Oh Brother Where Art Thou

I know it's been almost a year since the last album from The Black Keys "Brothers" hit stores, but recently I seriously CAN'T STOP playing it, I'm literally stuck on repeat. The 15-track album is amazing form start to finish, filled with intriguing detailed lyrics and a first-class sound that makes every single song really really worth listening to.

This morning I found a note I made somewhere a while back, about a Black Keys video that looked like a Quentin Tarantino movie. I wrote it down but never got around to it, until today. Then I started clicking on the rest of their videos and found myself cracking up over and over again. OMG, these dude are hilarious!! Or maybe I have a weird sense of humor (?) Maybe you should watch them and then let me know... but you should definitely listen to the entire album.

* This is the Tarantino-look-a-like video. "Howling For you" - the song's amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLSpj7q6_mM

* This video is adorable - the song is one of my favorites.  

*This video is completely crazy, stupid might also be the word, but please watch it (don't forget to read the yellow headlines throughout the video) - the song is great!