April 29, 2011

The Bachelors Club

The Royal Wedding: Apparently one of the years biggest events. National holiday. People flying from all over the world. Hundreds of tweets related to Kate's gorgeous McQueen dress. Thousands of Prince William fans crying over their loss. Oh yes, a true phenomenon.

I can't say I know Will or Kate that well, but it looks to me like they make quite a lovely couple. They seemed pretty natural, relaxed and I could even say normal... well, I guess everyone's normal compared to some of the crazy people parading around London today.

Anyway, todays post is not about William and Catherine's Royal Wedding (I think we've had enough of that for a while) but it could be about your Royal Wedding to one of these dashing young royal bachelors. I did some research and found some pretty nice info about these boys that might just help you score a date. Who knows, you could be the next Kate Middleton... or perhaps a royal fling might do the trick. 

You can thank me later!!