March 12, 2011

The Place To Be

As Friendly Fires once said: "One day, we're gonna live in Paris"... well, I don't know about the "we'll" part, so let me rephrase that: "One day, I'm gonna live in Paris" and one day I'm gonna attend Fashion Week. Maybe I wont get to sit front row, or go backstage and chat to Karl Lagerfeld, or get my picture taken by The Sartorialist (as I wait for the next show to start). But one day I will be there and it will be absolutely fabulous.

I will wear lovely clothes and have a great camera to take pictures of all the gorgeous people (wearing even lovelier cloths) and I will drink champaign and smoke my cigarette, and shop between shows... ahh, merde! My life will be so cool. All of this with a handsome and charming french male by my side, of course. 

Anyway, back to reality and back to the actual 2011 Paris Fashion Week. Well, I'm sure there's a lot to say about all the great shows, but a picture's worth a thousand words, so enjoy...