March 11, 2011

Oops! ...I Did It Again

Yes, I disappeared... yet again! Ahhhh, you have no idea how much I hate not posting anything for more than 2 days, seriously. Especially when there are so much to post about. I've literally made a list of things I needed to talk about over the past week or so. 
So lets get cracking!! 

MUSIC:
Justice - Looks to me like the french duo has something BIG hiding up their (leather) sleeves, and they're being quite mysterious about it too. Today, their official Facebook account appeared completely blank, leaving only the groups basic information and this intriguing  image...   

Rumor has it, this is the cover of their newest (and very much awaited) single, titled "Civilization". It has also been said their new album is scheduled to be released sometime this year. 

(Holy sh*t, I hope these are not just rumors)


Classixx - So they might not be as big (or mysterious) as Justice, but my favorite LA duo is also back with a new single "Into The Valley". Last year they worked with Jeppe (Denmark) on their a happy / up-beat / california style hit single "I'll Get You". For this new piece the guys invited singer Karl Dixon to work with them, and the result is a catchy, very Classixx tune. 


And last, but certainly not least: The Stokes. The video for "Under Cover Of Darkness" premiered last week and I have to say, I'm a very happy fan. The video is cool. The song is cool. The guys look oh, so cool. There is just nothing I don't love about them. 


Just watch it!