February 14, 2011

PROPS OF LOVE

You might be really into Valentine's Day. And if you are, thats great. We're glad you've found the love of your life. But the rest of us are going to be drinking somewhere we can ride out this Hallmark holiday by drinking some bad-ass cocktails, listening to hard-hearted music and standing not much in the way of romance.

Ha! Yeah, right... No, but seriously. Valentine's Day. That one day of the year you either really love, or you really hate... both of which are completely acceptable.

So today, I had two options: either write something on how "romantic" and "beautiful" love is, or, get all psycho bitch and tell the world that love is just a dialogue and that you can survive on ice-cream. But neither really fits my personality. Yes, Im single. No, I've never been heartbroken. So why choose, when I have the best of both sides? Exactly!

I'm no love expert (although sometimes I feel like Im teaching love as a second language) but once again, music makes it all better. So here are two "playlists" and a couple of phrases for you to enjoy on a day like





"I have lots of boyfriend, I mean, Im not a slut. But different guys are interesting for different reasons."

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a guy puts on cologne and the go out and smell each other."

"Love is still humankinds hot topic. Yes, love is wicked, yet, it is all we know."

"It's nice to be loved. It can never happen too late"





"Fact: Most woman love hot men. Most gays love hot men. Most hot men love themselves"

"Love is a dangerous feeling"

"The heart wants what the heart wants"

"You love, love, love it. And then you're happy it's over"

"I want a lover I don't have to love. I want a girl who's too sad to give a f*ck"

""I want a lover I don't have to love. I want a boy who's so drunk he doesn't talk"