February 21, 2011

La Donna È Mobile

Ladies and gents... I think I just fell in love. Ok, not really "in love", but something like it.
So I was snooping around Garance Doré's blog (as I always do) and well it's London Fashion Week, so she was talking about how Parisians take this opportunity to shop around Top Shop (which, surprisingly, hasn't opened in Paris) and how New Yorkers do the same with COS (which again, hasn't opened in the US).

I was reminded how much I love COS myself, so I decided to do some more snooping over at cossotres.com. So there I am, looking at the lovely clothes they have, thinking how much I'd love to be in London right now... when I click on MAGAZINE. And there she was; a short, blond, mature,  Italian looking woman, Franca Sozzani. I recognized her face from somewhere, and I definitely recognized the photographer (Scott Shuman) but I had no idea this familiar face would become my Role Model.

Yep. Two minutes into an interview done by Carlo Antonelli, and I was already falling in love with this woman. She's not only the editor-in-chief of Vogue Italia, but she's passionate and wonderful at her job. And everything that came out of her mouth was just so inspiring and amazing to read... plus, her sister is the founder of "10 Corso Como", which is like the coolest store in Milan.

Anyway, I don't want to spoil anything by getting into details, so here's the end of the story, if you're interested... which all of you should be after my public declaration of love.


http://www.cosstores.com/gb/site/home__start.nhtml#column4-pagemodule-0