November 27, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY

Ok, so i know Black Friday is traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season, which would normally boost my happiness hormones quite a bit, (cause both Christmas and shopping are two things i really love) but on this occasion, it means something completely different.
It literally means BLACK FRIDAY... a.k.a. the end of a shitty (and i mean shitty) weak. All sorts of bad and ugly things happened to me starting monday. I had my hair chopped off by a complete a**hole; some b*tch bought the pair of boots i'd been dreaming about for the last week; my dad was in the hospital... the list goes on.

And today (friday), i was suppose to be finishing my (shitty) week at the Hot Chip concerts! Dancing my (little) ass off to those cool-geeky-electro-beasts! ... But someone (?) lost my ticket. So, instead, I'm home. On a (black) friday night. With nothing else going through my head but flying furniture, some serious face punching, and some heavy swear words (lots and lots of them).


Here to represent my hefty anger, in the most appropriate way, give it up for Miss. Natalie Portman and her uncensored rap! (Pardon her french... and mine!)

Good night kids!  

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xadal7_natalie-portman-rap_fun