January 4, 2011

La Blogotheque

A Blog: A kind of website maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, description of events, or other materials such as graphics or videos.

Yes, a blog is exactly that... if your look at it from a Wikipedia point of view. But for others, a blog is so much more than that. I personally like to think of it as a source of inspiration, and a big one for that matter. It is also part of my every day entertainment routine. I have a collection of favorite blogs and websites I check almost every day, form where I collect all sorts of cool stuff, including photos, reviews, recommendations etc. most of which I save in different folders, depending on the category... I know. I'm weird.

So, I created a little table with my favorite 10 blogs of 2010, some of which I've been a fan of for a bit longer. They are all pretty awesome, you should definitely look around. Maybe they'll inspire you to create your own, just like it happened to me...

... Well that, and a little help from my friends (you know who you are :)