January 13, 2011

Fix Up, Look Sharp!!

Those who know me, know that among the many things I love and cherish in this world, BOYS and J.CREW hold a very special place in my heart. Those of you who didn't.... well, now you do!

But can you imagine what happens when these two beautiful things are combined? Oh yeah, the perfect guy! No, really! Them j.crew models (and certain store assistants) really know how to make a girl weak in the knees.

So since one of my new-years-resolutions is after all "help other around me", I think its time for everyone to meet Jack, who i believe will not only help other around me look great, but will also make the male population of this world happy... and the female population happier!


If you really want to get down and dirty, click on the link below to read Jack's in-depth resolutions.